Front-End Web Developer and Graphic Designer| Freelance
Logo, banner and packaging design. Tools: Illustrator and Photoshop.
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Programmer Analyst | September 2013 – January 2016
Associate | January 2016 – May 2016
Roles / Projects:
QA Analyst / Front-End Developer for AstraZeneca
September 2015 – May 2016
Distributed team (USA, India, and Argentina).
Communication entirely in English.
Responsibilities as a QA Analyst:
– Testing AstraZeneca Websites.
– Create reports.
– Edit or create test cases if needed.
– Create technical training documents for the role.
Responsibilities as a Front-End Web Developer:
– Clone an existing website and change the content to a new language.
– Fix Front-End issues with the new site.
DoubleClick Studio QA Analyst for Google
June 2015 – September 2015
– Testing rich media content uploaded to DoubleClick Studio for approval before it was published.
– Push approved content to the respective platform for the content to be uploaded to the publisher site or app.
– Create reports when the content was not approved. The report detailed the reasons why it the content was not approved and provided help center resources that could help the client fix the issues before resubmitting.
DoubleClick Studio Technical Support Specialist for Google
September 2013 – June 2015
Support was given mostly in English since the majority of our clients were in North America.
– Client’s Rich Media content debugging to find what caused for an integration of DoubleClick’s code not to work as expected and help them fix the issues.
– Technical guidance for Rich Media campaign planning.
– Using new libraries and functionalities before release for testing purposes.
– Quality review of the answers provided by the team (temporary).
Freelance Flash Developer and Graphic Designer
Design and development of Flash applications.
Logo, and banner design using Illustrator and Photoshop.
Udacity | Front-End Web Development Nanodegree
Majority of coursework completed and approved.
EducacionIT| PHP Object Oriented Programming
EducacionIT| Ajax & JQuery